|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The refined square shape of Nyota is an ageless, enduring design that will stand the test of time whatever the weather, destination or style you want to pull off. Handmade sunglasses that are easy to wear, easier on the planet than you last pair. In a classic combination of Havana plant-based acetate with grey-green Grilamid lenses.
- Bio-acetate frame certified 100% bio-degradable
- High quality, more eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Scratch resistant + 100% blocking of harmful UV rays
- Soft microfiber bag to protect and clean your lens (70% recycled PET)
- Hand woven recycled case from Bolgatanga, Ghana
- Pala provides grants to eye-care projects across Africa united to our sales.
Made in Italy